Tickets to the live show are available. Filming will begin at 6pm in Los Angeles however you should plan to arrive early.
Tickets are available from: www.1iota.com
Everyone must be at least 18 years old and have a valid state/government issued ID or passport (with a visible date-of-birth) to attend a taping.
Our dress code is NICE CASUAL as if you are going to a movie date! It is very important that you dress nicely as you will be on camera. When you look great, the show looks great! We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone dressed inappropriately.
- Don’ts: NO solid white clothing, shorts, hats or large logos.
Los Angeles traffic can be difficult, and parking can occasionally be a problem. We strongly recommend you plan to arrive 30-45 minutes early. Early arrivals have the best chance of admission because in order to maintain the production schedule, all studio audience seating must be full at the designated time in advance of the show. Be advised that you may be waiting outside for a portion of your time before entering the studio.
Our audience members may use the Hollywood & Highland Complex paid parking structure when spots are available(when Kodak Theatre has shows in production, ramp will fill up quickly). We will validate your parking ticket at the end of the show (parking is $2.00 for up to 2 hours with validation. After 2 hours, it costs $1.00 for every 15 minutes). We do NOT validate for any other parking structures or lots in the area.
Please be aware that cameras, cell phones, PDAs, pagers, large bags and backpacks will NOT be allowed in our studio. Please leave these items in your car during the taping. Also, food or drinks will NOT be allowed inside the studio.
All audience members must pass through a security check, including a metal detector, before being seated. To expedite the process (and save time for everyone) please leave all over-sized bags and purses in your vehicle, if possible.
Handicap accessibility is limited due to space constraints and safety concerns. Any special accommodations are subject to availability and are at the discretion of the studio. You must call us at (866) JIMMY-TIX (Monday through Friday from 1pm-4pm) after requesting your tickets so that we may assist you, if:
- You require a wheel chair at all times
- You use a wheel chair but can walk/sit in bleachers
- You require assistance with stairs
- You are hard of hearing
- 1iota.com is the exclusive ticket source for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- 1iota tickets are FREE, so we overbook slightly and cannot guarantee admission.
- You will be notified by e-mail if we can accommodate your ticket request. Ticket requests for daily events are generally processed within two weeks.
- 1iota tickets cannot be sold. Do not buy tickets from any source because they will not be honored.
- 1iota tickets are non-transferable. If approved, only you may use the tickets you are requesting.
- The ticket request process is not a contest; you cannot win tickets.
- Please request only the number of tickets you will actually use. Unused tickets can adversely affect future approvals.
- If you have problems requesting tickets online, please call (866) JIMMY TIX (Monday through Friday 1pm-4pm PST).
You will see the studio portion of the show (Jimmy, guests, interviews…) and the mini-concert regardless whether it is indoors or outdoors. (age: 18+)
- via: CastleTV.net